Friday, May 17, 2019

Apex Legends Review

Okay... I don't want to review this game not because I hate it. But because I don't want to really talk about it. But here we go. it doesn't really have a story other than character back stories which generally isn't too bad. But the action and the tense moments is what really keeps this game alive. Being a battle royale game. But its so popular I have to talk about it.
Image result for Apex legends
The game is packed with tense moments and quick decision making. Also skill is a very large mechanic. Even down to how fast you can grab a item. Dodging and actual movement is very important. I have a lot of time in this game so I can vouch for the skill it takes a lot to actually succeed. 10/10
Image result for Apex legends

*P.S. Its way better than fortnite

No comments:

Post a Comment