Friday, May 10, 2019

Now for something completely different

Im not changing what my blog is about. Just going to add some separate content once and a while.
I wanted to talk about my favorite author. George R.R. Martin. I've read the books and watched the show. (this is spoiler free) With season 8 coming out and so far being amazing. I just have to admire George R.R. Martin. He has created a masterpiece of every genre under the sun. he has probably formed a series that has millions of fans across the world. And none of them casually enjoy the series. Everybody loves the series. 
Image result for george rr martin
The story, the action, the romance, the everything. I won't go in depth to avoid spoilers. It just has amazing content that is best to go entirely fresh on.
Image result for a game of thrones book cover
George R.R. Martin as a person seems very happy and active and has a lot to say to his audience. He also as  a true way with words. All sorts of meaningful and important quotes that are packed with meaning and importance. The characters he makes are so amazing it is fascinating that each character are very important, some even after death.

No comments:

Post a Comment